FLC State License Application

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 Updated: Jul 9, 2019

Every FLC doing business in California must be licensed by the DLSE. Information on California’s FLC licensing requirements can be accessed online or obtained by writing to: DLSE, Licensing Section, P.O. Box 420603, San Francisco, CA 94142.

Click here for the state Labor Commissioner’s website containing information and forms to become a licensed farm labor contractor.


Please Login to Continue