2021 FELS Employment Notices Book & Poster Sets
Will Be Available to order January 1, 2021!
NOW IN COLOR!
2021 FELS Employment Notices Book & Poster Sets
Click for: Order Form
FELS Employment Notifications products are specifically designed for agricultural employers. In the Notifications Book and on the Employment Notifications Posters, most notices are provided in English and Spanish on successive pages or side-by-side — no more choosing to provide notices in English or Spanish — you can provide both at the same time!
2021 Posters & Books
Federal & State Employment Notifications Book (spiral-bound book): A FELS produced 11″X17″ spiral-bound book containing required State and Federal Employee Notifications which are also included on FELS Laminated Posters #1, #2, #3, and #4. Can be used as a portable substitute to FELS Laminated Posters. $150 spiral-bound book (10 or more take an additional 20% off per booklet) pre-orders are being accepted now): #399.B.BOK
Poster Sets* (Posters: #1, #2, #3, #4, & #5) : $150/set (10 sets or more take an additional 20% off per set): #402.B.KIT
(NOTE: Many agricultural employers will require Dept. of Pesticide Reg. Form A-8 (Handler Safety) and A-9 (Farmworker Safety) (English & Spanish); if you do not require Poster #5, you may purchase Posters #1-#4 separately below.
Poster #1: $30/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $24/each: #403.B.PST; UPDATED: California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (DFEH E07P); Cal/OSHA “Safety and Health Protection on the Job”
Poster #2: $30/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $24/each: #404.B.PST; UPDATED: CA Industrial Welfare Commission (IWC) “California Minimum Wage”
Poster #3: $30/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $24/each: #405.B.PST; UPDATED: Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (DFEH-E-09P); Family Care and Medical Leave (DFEH-100-21); Sexual Harassment (DFEH-185P); CA “Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave” ; CA “Transgender Rights in the Workplace” ; CA “Sexual Harassment” ; federal “Housing Terms and Conditions”
Poster #4: $30/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $24/each: #426.B.PST;UPDATED: CA “IWC Wage Order 14” ; federal “Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSAWPA) Worker Information” ; CA “Housing and Community Development Employee Housing Act Notice”
Poster #5: Dept. of Pesticide Reg. Form A-8 (Handler Safety) and A-9 (Farmworker Safety) (English & Spanish): $30/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $24/each: #428.B.PST: CA Dept. of Pesticide Regulation postings must be displayed at work locations and used in fieldworker and handler training. Poster measures 27 x 38 inches.
Other Postings That May be Required:
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires covered employers (employers of 500 or fewer employees) to post “Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act” until Dec. 31, 2020
Laminated COVID-19 FFCRA Poster: $10 each (10 or more take an additional 20% off): Laminated Poster required by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) for covered employers Item #222.B.PST
Non-laminated COVID-19 FFCRA Poster Item #223.B.PST $5 each (10 or more take an additional 20% off):
Human Trafficking Notice (English & Spanish)(also available on Poster #3): $6.25/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $5/each: #421.B.PST: Specified types of businesses must post a notice urging the reader to report instances of slavery and human trafficking. Among those types of businesses are farm labor contractors. The notice must be posted conspicuously near the establishment’s public entrance or elsewhere conspicuously where similar notices are customarily posted.
Farm Labor Contractor Rate of Compensation Notice (English & Spanish)(also available on Poster #3): $6.25/each (10 or more take an additional 20% off) $5/each: #422.B.PST: State‑licensed farm labor contractors must prominently display at the worksite and on all vehicles used to transport employees the rate of compensation printed in English and Spanish.
Whistleblower Notice: (English & Spanish)(also available on Poster #2): $6.25/each (10 more take an additional 20% off) $5/each: #418.E.PST: This poster must be prominently displayed in lettering larger than size 14 type and include a list of employee rights and responsibilities under the whistleblower laws, including the telephone number of the whistleblower hotline maintained by the office of the California Attorney General.
Wage Orders (Spanish): (English version of Wage Order 14 included on Poster #4):
- IWC Order #4 (Spanish): Professional, Technical, Clerical, Mechanical and Similar Occupations (including laboratory, research, technical, clerical, office work, and mechanical occupations): This posting is available for free download. In agricultural operations, the following types of employees are covered by IWC Order #4: accountants, bookkeepers, carriers, cashiers, computer programmers and operators, dispatchers, guards, guides, laboratory workers, sales persons and secretaries.
- IWC Order #8 (Spanish): Industries Handling Products After Harvest: This posting is available for free download and covers operations handling products after harvest, at least some of which were not grown or otherwise produced by the employer. It typically covers commercial establishments that clean, dry, sort, pack, dehydrate, slaughter, ferment or pasteurize a commodity. Order No. 8 covers the office and transportation employees of such an employer.
- IWC Order #13 (Spanish) Industries Preparing Agricultural Products for Market, on the Farm: This posting is available for free download and covers operations engaged in an industry preparing on a farm, agricultural products for market. It typically covers an employer’s employees who prepare for market, in either a fixed structure or on a moving packing plant on a farm, commodities grown or otherwise produced by that employer only, plus the employer’s clerical employees and those who transport the commodities to market.
- IWC Order #14 (Spanish) Agricultural Occupations: This posting is available for free download and covers persons employed in an agricultural occupation as defined in Sec. 2(B) Wage Order 14 in English is provided on Poster #4.
Wage Orders #4, 8, 13 & 14 (Spanish) are available for free download at the Department of Industrial Relations website.
- All poster sales are final.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Please double-check that you have ordered the posters you want before finalizing your order.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for normal UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping; overnight shipping is available (see below).
- Please call (800) 753-9073 for further order or shipping information.
- Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Customers returning posters must bear return shipping cost.
- Overnight shipping: Call (800) 753-9073 for cost estimate.
FELS Subscriber Discount Login: FELS Subscribers qualify for a 20% discount on selected items. Please enter your FELS’ number* below to automatically receive a 20% discount on you order. (Required to be entered only once per order.)FELS Number*:
[Please do not use an invalid FELS’ number. It will cause your order to be delayed or rejected.] * Your FELS’ Number is located on the monthly FELS Newsletter mailing label.